Monday, January 10, 2011

Scrapbooking, anyone?

Finally getting the craft room back in order. Really looking to get back into scrapping. I have everything I need at my fingertips..just need the motivation to get going! Have not scrapped in two years! Really have a lot of catching up to do! Planning on some girlfriend scrap nights, to get the ball rolling. This room now holds two 6-foot tables, which should be plenty big enough to welcome many.
Started a "Drop Stitch" scarf to pair up with my new charcoal wool pattern and love the design.

The 365 project..a picture a day for 365 days per year. I may not be able to load the pic up, every day, but I shouldn't have a problem snapping the picture. Several of my blogger friends completed the 365 for 2010 and it is amazing. What an accomplishment! I'm challenging myself to see if I can do it! I will be using Flickr as my host.

I was crushed, yesterday, when I went to get my Rebel T1i out of the bag....the glass protection screen was cracked! Until I realized how easy this was to replace, I was devastated. Looks like it might cost $15, and the glass just pops off, only held on with double stick tape. Thank goodness the LCD screen was not damaged.

Mads and I spent Sunday evening baking & cooking. We made a recipe from the Pillsbury website, "Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Casserole." Very good! Definitely a family-style meal that everyone should love. Although it doesn't contain pasta, the biscuit topping make up for the carbs..not the most diet friendly dish, thus far!


Adie Andrews said...

That recipe is great and looks so delicious :)yummy

Greetings rent holiday apartment london

Aaron said...

I already want to grab a piece of this delicious meal. Great job.

Greetings,cheap flats Barcelona