Monday, December 13, 2010

*CozY for ChrisTmaS*












My decorations may not be perfect, my shopping may not be quite done and my baking..not even started...BUT, we are cozy in our home! Just enough decorations up to enlighten the house. Christmas movies are being watched, hot cocoa is being drank, family room is full of family and blessings are being counted.






As a nurse, I have witnessed many situations that sting the heart. Each time, making me more & more aware of how precious this life is and what it holds. Don't sweat the small stuff, it's not important in the big picture.



Knitting? A little. Evangeline Christmas Red Fingerless Mitts.


Make time for an old Christmas movie and some cocoa & enjoy the coziness of your home, too!



1 comment:

lapdogknits said...

looks very warm and cozy....you're right, spend sometime around illnesses and it makes life become clearer about the important stuff in life - wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas